Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/26/11

I got my packet from Contiki the other day! But, just today did I get the time to read through it. I bookmarked the pages in the travel guide for the cities and countries we're going to and I highlighted some of the suggested places to visit in free time. The more we talk about it, the more excited I get!

Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks before we leave for London! I'm counting down the days!

On a side note: my foot is way better. I'm done wrapping it, and it hasn't given me any trouble yet! :D

2 comments:

  1. You are going to absolutely love it. Europe is an amazing place, embrace it! A little words of advice, don't be afraid to ask questions. Seriously people are friendly and from what I've found are more than willing to help you if you need it. Also when you get to countries that don't speak English it may be a little overwhelming at first but just take a deep breath and you'll be fine. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyssa. :D I hope you're LOVING it there, I can't wait to head that way soon!!

    ReplyDelete