Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7/12/11

Okay... so we are leaving for the Miami International Airport (yes it's abbreviated MIA... I know. Funny...) around 10am. We have to be at the airport no later than 3:30pm for our flight at 6:30pm. We get served dinner for sure and possibly breakfast on the plane! Huzzah! :P

I'm nervous as all get out, but I'm trying not to think about it. When I woke up at 6:30am this morning the first thing I thought about was "OMG in 12 hours I'll be on the airplane! Holy crap!"... but for some reason it still seems surreal to me, like something's gonna happen to make us not go, or some random thing is going to make us miss meeting up with the tour group or something. I know, I know, I'm paranoid... always. lol

But we've got a 4-5 hour car ride down to Miami which I will be filling with reading (to calm my nerves) and randomly pointing out airplanes over us and saying "OMG Look! We'll be on one of those in (insert appropriate amount of time here) hours!!" To which Amanda, Dad and Melanie will all roll their eyes and laugh at me. :P But I'm okay with that.

I'll try my best to post as soon as we get to the London-Heathrow airport to let everyone know we made it, but if you don't hear from me right away, don't freak. ;)

P.s. It'll be 3:30am Eastern time when we arrive there, so I don't expect anyone to be awake. Oh!! Don't bother texting me while I'm gone. My phone will be left here. If you want to talk to me send me a MESSAGE on Facebook. I'll be more likely to respond to that when I find internet vs. any other means of communication. Much love and I'll see you all in a few weeks!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment