Monday, July 18, 2011

7/18/11

Day 7 - Berlin to Prague

Up, breakfast, on the coach. Stopped for lunch in Dresden, Germany. I had an Irish Coffee and a waffle with chocolate sauce. Lots of people also ate there. Rushed back with Gabby, Miles, Amanda, Katie, Andy and Aaron to the statue we were supposed to meet at only to find out Miriam was late. So we got pictures of the group in front of the statue after being in lots of peoples pictures of it. :P * Back on the coach to Prague. Once we were there we walked through the palace and cathedral then down the bridge where we went to get good luck from the 5 point stars. On the way back to the coach I stepped wrong and hurt my foot. :( Good thing I brought my wraps! Once back to the hostel I tried calling Mom, didn't get her. Then I wrapped my foot and went to dinner at a traditional Czech place with Miriam, Amanda, Katie and Gabby. Had what tasted like barbecue chicken and fries. We talked about the guys on the tour and who we though were the most attractive. Before we left, the Zimbabwe's came in! Went straight to the hostel bar and hung out with Aaron and Andy. I got a drink and walked to the club (CrossClub) with about 1/2 of the group. The club was very industrial/steampunk. I didn't like it. We walked in and had to walk through a pitch-black room which was super creepy and stayed by the bar just to have enough light to see the person in front of us!! Not my kind of place, so Katie and I walked back to the hostel. Stopped by Tom & Toli's room to find Amanda and Gabby, Katie stayed there and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment