Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7/20/11

Day 9 - Prague to Munich

Got up and on the bus. Long drive day!! Stopped for lunch then stopped again downtown Munich. Went to a pub with Amanda, Gabby, Miles, Tom & Toli. Ate a pretzel and "chips" (fries) then left to find a CD for Brian, no luck. Went back to watch the Glockenspiel. Ended up holding both my video camera and Aaron's camera so he could hold the umbrella. My camera died before the clock even finished. Back on the coach to the hostel. Quickly changed for the Beer Hall. Had chicken schnitzel and a Radler (1/2 beer, 1/2 Sprite) it wasn't awful but not good either. I drank about 1/2 of it. Watched the show, everybody got pretty drunk. The bus ride home was incredible. Everyone was rowdy and hysterical. Everyone went to the club that was under the hostel. So much fun! Danced with Luke, Aaron, Andy, Jason, Miles and all the girls.* * * Left the club and headed to the computer found Amanda and Tom there. Went outside Luke came out and in his drunkenness told me I was his favorite American on the trip because I was the most real, down to Earth and he felt like he could actually enjoy a conversation with me. Made me feel good about myself because I wasn't trying to be anything other than who I am. Joel joined us and we talked about his past. Then I went to bed.

* Things left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment